If you are travelling from outside China, you will need an official invitation letter to apply for an entry visa at your nearest Chinese embassy. Please indicate that you will need the invitation in your registration so that the letter will be issued without delay. To allow ample time for a successful visa application, you are kindly requested to return the final registration form before the deadline. If any problem arises, please contact conference secretariat for assistance (

Further information on visa application:

1. Locate the visa office of the Chinese Embassy / Consulate General in your area, which holds consular jurisdiction over the state/province in which you reside.

2. Submit all the application documents including an “Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit” authorized by Chinese Academy of Sciences.

3. Foreign citizen who is invited to China for a visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology or culture, advanced study, or internship for a period of no more than 6 months please apply for F Visa.

Copyright 2016 The 2nd Molecular Plant International Symposium: From Genes to Networks
Address: Room 410, Bldg 31B , 319 Yueyang Road, Shanghai 200031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-21 5492 2838, Fax: 86-21 5492 2836, Email: